Zebra’s self-laminating LaserBand2 Advanced direct print laser wristbands feature an advanced shape and design that makes assembly easy and allows the wristband to lie flat on the wrist to enable quick scanning while providing superior patient comfort.
Time-saving direct-print laser wristbands allow printing wristbands and labels on one sheet utilizing existing laser printers.
- Patented self-laminating seal protects the wristband from moisture and hand-sanitizers, preserving patient data including text and barcodes for longer wristband usability
- Ability to simultaneously print patient chart labels and the wristband on one sheet, streamlining patient admissions
- Available with hole-punches for securement into patient charts
- Adhesive-free zones around form edges and holes prevent printer jams and reduces costly printer maintenance
- Enables quick deployment of a bar-coded wristband solution without the need for a separate printer for wristbands