Eating disorder treatment is often performed in small-to-midsize boutique clinics. As a specialization that requires an in-depth connection with clientele, it also requires the right eating disorder treatment software. Customer relationship management software (CRM software) is used throughout a variety of industries and can be a particular boon for eating disorder treatment.
How Does CRM Software Work as ED Treatment Software?
So how does that tie into eating disorder treatment software? CRM solutions from Kipu Health can be used to:
- Connect with patients during outreach. CRM solutions are designed around the process of selling. They are intended to connect individuals with sales professionals, or in this case, caretakers.
- Consolidate patient information. Patients are able to interact with individuals who are knowledgeable about their unique situation, because of the notes that are kept within the CRM solution. Naturally, this also makes the CRM solution even more vital to secure.
- Communicate with patients more effectively. CRM solutions usually have ways to integrate directly with other communication platforms, such as email or phone. This makes it easier to provide support to ED patients and ensure they are getting the information they need.
- Send out mailers and email blasts. In addition to communicating one-on-one, CRM solutions can be used to send out regular emails, reminders, event notices, and more. This connects patients to the information they need to get continued support.
- Analyze patient success. CRM solutions are known for being able to collect and consolidate large volumes of information, including patient success rates. CRM solutions can thereby be used to improve upon patient care overall.
- Follow up with future and previous patients. CRM solutions also work to secure future patients and to follow up with previous patients, making it easier to ensure that people are getting the care that they need.
The right eating disorder treatment software will therefore forge stronger relationships with patients.
How Do You Choose CRM Software for Eating Disorder Treatment?
How do you choose the right eating disorder treatment software, in terms of Kipu CRM solutions?
- Choose a CRM solution that is designed for medical use. Not only does this mean that it will operate more effectively, but it will also be more secure. A CRM solution has to be designed with HIPAA in mind to be appropriate for use as eating disorder treatment software.
- Test out CRM solutions. Most CRM solutions have demo accounts that you can use to determine whether they’re right for you. Test them out along with employees who know how the processes work.
- Compare support. Support is important for any technical solution. If the IT team doesn’t seem to be responsive to your questions and requests, it’s likely that they will not be responsive once you’ve chosen your CRM solution.
- Look at reviews. Third-party reviews often highlight the strengths and weaknesses of a CRM software solution. While there are always negative reviews, you’ll know if you need to take them seriously based on whether reviewers are complaining about the same issues.
- Consider integration. You may want your eating disorder treatment software to connect with other ED treatment software platforms. Being able to integrate with other solutions will increase the effectiveness of your care.
- Chart out a budget. Your CRM solution’s budget should include the total cost of ownership — not only licensing fees, but the costs to maintain the system. Remember that using CRM solutions often reduce administrative burden, thereby saving money on overhead.
Choosing a CRM software for eating disorder treatment is similar to choosing a CRM for any other business. Start with the features that you need from your eating disorder treatment software and then compare different offerings.
Kipu’s CRM for Eating Disorder Treatment
Are you ready to find the right CRM solution? Contact the experts at KipuEMR at 561.349.5901 to find out more.